The Italian hams come from northern Italy, where they are still produced according to ancient traditional methods. For our Tuscan hams we have a supplier who provides us with a wonderful selection of both Tuscany and Umbria.
Regarding our Parma hams, therefore we appeal to Dolce Valley and Galloni Prosciutti. Dolce Vallee limited to Parma Hams that are dried maximum 18 months. Galloni is the only company in Italy to 48 months drying and this is based on the number of enzymes in the supplied raw meat!. The pigs used for this purpose have been enriched with pig whey from cheese factories in the immediate vicinity. The result is a fantastic taste and smell sensations. Galloni is considered the best Parma ham on the market!
Italian Mec ham
- Dried 9 months (classical)
- Dried 11 months Parma style
- Dried 11 months Pelatello without rind /shank
- With red or black peppers
- Hams from Umbria (Sgambatto)
- De gekende Kasteelham met kruiden zonder snijverlies of zwoerd
- With or without bone
- Van 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30 en 36 maanden gedroogd tot 48 maanden (enkel op bestelling)
- Exclusieve verdeling van het merk Galloni,
beschouwd als beste producent van Parmahammen In Italië.
San Daniele ham
- 16 tot 24 maanden gedroogd